ENG vs SA Complete Fixtures:
- Friday, November 27: 1st T20I South Africa v England, Newlands, Cape Town
- Sunday, November 29: 2nd T20I South Africa v England, Boland Park, Paarl
- Tuesday, December 1: 3rd T20I South Africa v England, Newlands, Cape Town
- Friday, December 4: 1st ODI South Africa v England, Newlands, Cape Town
- Sunday, December 6: 2nd ODI South Africa v England, Boland Park, Paarl
- Wednesday, December 9: 3rd ODI South Africa v England, Newlands, Cape Town.
The two COVID-positive players in South Africa’s enlarged squad may be able to rejoin the group relatively soon, but the team doctor said on Thursday that they were highly unlikely to play a part in the series.
Eng vs SA Squads/Line ups:
South Africa (possible): 1 Quinton de Kock (capt, wk), 2 Reeza Hendricks, 3 Temba Bavuma, 4 Faf du Plessis, 5 Rassie van der Dussen, 6 Heinrich Klaasen/Jon-Jon Smuts, 7 George Linde, 8 Lungi Ngidi, 9 Kagiso Rabada, 10 Anrich Nortje, 11 Tabraiz Shamsi.
England (possible): 1 Jason Roy, 2 Jos Buttler (wk), 3 Dawid Malan, 4 Jonny Bairstow, 5 Ben Stokes, 6 Eoin Morgan (capt), 7 Sam Curran, 8 Chris Jordan, 9 Jofra Archer, 10 Adil Rashid, 11 Mark Wood.
England vs South Africa Broadcast and live streaming details:
- India: Star Sports
- UK: Sky Sports Cricket
- South Africa: SuperSport
- Australia: Fox Sports
- Pakistan: Ten Cricket Pakistan
- Bangladesh: Gazi TV
- USA: Willow TV
- Caribbean: ESPN
- Canada: ATN Cricket Plus
- Malaysia: Astro Cricket HD
- Sri Lanka: SLRC (Channel Eye)
- MENA Nations (Middle East and North African countries): OSN Cricket HD
- Digital streaming: Disney+Hotstar, SuperSport Live