This will be an unforgettable evening at the Camp Nou stadium on 9th December, 2020. This high voltage match will be breath taking match between Barcelona and Juventus. All eyes are now searching for head to head, statistics, lineups and team news about these two teams. This match has its own fan base as people expecting a huge brawl between Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. Probably this will be the most exciting game in UEFA Champions league.
- 1 How to watch Barcelona vs Juventus Live Stream
- 2 Where to watch Barcelona vs Juventus Live
- 3 Barca vs Juve TV Channels
- 4 UEFA Champions League for free
- 5 Barcelona vs Juventus kick-off time
- 6 Team News
- 7 Barcelona vs Juventus Predictions
- 8 Line ups
- 9 How to watch Barcelona vs Juventus Free
- 10 Live Odds
How to watch Barcelona vs Juventus Live Stream
Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo head to head could have been the most highly-anticipated expected match. But unfortunately Ronaldo continues to test positive for coronavirus. You can watch live stream of this match on some popular sites. So, catch this game live on BT sports 3, CBS all access. We can assure you this will be an unforgettable evening for the spectators.
Where to watch Barcelona vs Juventus Live
Juventus and Barcelona will clash al Camp Nou in one of the best matches of the Champions League’s group stage. Champions League matches aren’t available on traditional cable TV. Sony Picture will telecast UEFA Champions League 2020 Juventus vs Barcelona Live on the Network. you can also catch the live updates on Sony Liv. Besides these you can watch Barcelona vs Juventus live here on streaming24.live .
Barca vs Juve TV Channels
Every football fan is salivating at the prospect of seeing Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo going head-to-head. Few TV channel operators are allowed to show this match in this corona time. As a high voltage match it can bring tremendous TRP to the TV Channels. You can watch this match on ESPN, Sony liv, Bt sports 3, ten sports and some other popular tv channels.
UEFA Champions League for free
People are eagerly waiting for this historic match. Some websites are making this easier. You can be the luckiest spectator who can enjoy this breath taking match free. For this you have to keep your eyes open towards our website on that evening.
Barcelona vs Juventus kick-off time
This high voltage match will take place on 8th December, 2020 at 20:00 UTC
Venue: Camp Nou, Barcelona City, Spain.
Team Barcelona has achieved 9 points where team Juventus has achieved only 6 points after playing 3 matches. Portuguese star Cristiano Ronaldo couldn’t Participate in last match for having positive result in corona test. On the other hand Barcelona club captain Lionel Messi said in a brief statement to assembled journalists, whilst leaving the airport in Barcelona: “I’m tired of always being the problem for everything at the club.”
Team Barcelona have participated in three matches where they got victory in all the matches. Team Juventus also participated in three matches where they got two victories.
Barcelona vs Juventus Predictions
This will be the 15th competitive meeting between these two giants. Where 12 of which have come in UEFA competition. The two sides were most recently paired together in the UEFA group stages, when Barcelona won 2-0. Both sides were victorious on matchday one, with Juve overcoming Dynamo Kiev 2-0 and Barcelona beating Ferencvaros 5-1 at the Camp Nou. Both Juventus and Barcelona have shown enough defensive lapses in recent weeks to suggest we should expect goals to be scored at either end in Camp Nou.
As a result the Infogol model predicts a 44% chance of a win for Barcelona. There is a 33% chance that Juventus will win. The draw is a 23% chance.
How to watch Barcelona vs Juventus Free