Juventus vs Kiev Team news
Juventus have won 4 and drawn 1 in their last 5 meetings with Dynamo Kyiv in the UEFA Champions League between 1998 and 2020. No Ukrainian side has ever beaten Juventus in UEFA Champions League.
Last matches Juventus
28 nov> Benevento1-1Juventus
25 nov> Juventus2-1Ferencvaros
22 nov> Juventus2-0Cagliari
8 nov> Lazio1-1Juventus
5 nov> Ferencvaros1-4Juventus
1 nov> Spezia1-4Juventus
29 oct> Juventus0-2Barcelona
26 oct> Juventus1-1Verona.
Dynamo Kyiv have only won one of their last 12 away games against Italian teams in major European competitions, drawing 5 and losing 6, a 3-0 win at Roma in 2004-05 UEFA Champions League group stage being their only away win.
Last matches Dynamo Kyiv
28 nov> Dynamo Kyiv2-0Vorskla
25 nov> Dynamo Kyiv0-4Barcelona
21 nov> Inhulets Petrove0-2Dynamo Kyiv
8 nov> Dynamo Kyiv0-3Shakhtar Donetsk
5 nov> Barcelona2-1Dynamo Kyiv
31 oct> SC Dnipro-11-2Dynamo Kyiv
29 oct> Ferencvaros2-2Dynamo Kyiv
24 oct> Dynamo Kyiv1-0FC Olexandria
Juve vs Kyiv Lineups
Dynamo Kyiv possible starting lineup is given below:
Bushchan; Kedziora, Zabarnyi, Mykolenko, Karavaev; Buyalskyi, Sydorchuk, Shaparenko; Tsyhankov, de Pena, Supriaha
Juventus possible starting lineup is given below:
Szczesny; Danilo, Bonucci, Chiellini; Bernardeschi, Bentancur, Arthur, Cuadrado; Kulusevski; Morata, Chiesa, Cristiano Ronaldo
Juventus Possible starting XI:-
GK: Wojciech Szczęsny
RCB: Leonardo Bonucci
LCB:Matthijs de Ligt
DM: Adrien Rabiot
CM: Arthur Melo
LW: Aaron Ramsey
RW: Ferderci Chiesa
ST: Alvaro Morata
ST: Cristiano Ronaldo
This match is in UEFA Champions League, Group G – Europe section.
Date: 2 Dec 2020
Time: 20:00 UTC time
Venue: Allianz Stadium, Turin city, Italy.
Juventus vs Kiev Stats
Between these two teams, Juventus has better past record. And in this UEFA Champions League Juventus got 8 points whereas Kiev has achieved only 1 point.
|last 3 matches||DATE||COMPETITION|
|Dynamo Kiev||0-2||Juventus||20 Oct, 2020||UEFA Champions League|
|Dynamo Kiev||1-2||Juventus||14 Nov, 2002||UEFA Champions League|
|Juventus||5-0||Dynamo Kiev||25 Sep, 2002||UEFA Champions League|
How to watch Juventus vs Kiev live score and video stream
In this pandemic situation Watching your favorite matches on TV or live streaming is the best way. So, whether yo are Juventus fan or Kiev fan, you don’t have to be worried. Please keep your eye open on match date to get the chance to watch his match live.
Where to watch Juventus vs Kiev on TV channels
- TV Channel: TUDN, UniMas
- Live Stream: fuboTV (watch for free)
- Live Stream: via CBS All Access (try it for free)
Juventus vs Dynamo Kyiv Predictions
The Infogol model predicts a 63% chance of a win for Juventus. There is a 17% chance that Dynamo Kyiv will win. The draw is a 20% chance. It’s easy to make prediction from the history of these two teams. So, Here is the result of last 3 matches played between Juventus vs Dynamo Kiev.